Your Wedding Day
We like making people cry.
Happy tears, of course. At Kevin Weinstein Photography, we want you to be blown away by your pictures. We pour all our time, talent, and energy into your event to make sure the images are phenomenal.
We take on a limited number of weddings each year. Not because we're special, but because you are. Please call early to book us.
Please call or email us to discuss your wedding. We can meet at our Chicago studio where you can check out our work and discuss the type of photos you want. Your event is unique. We customize your package based on your needs, the time of week, and season.
We're conveniently located in Chicago and in case you didn't know, we have a huge international airport. This is our not-so-subtle way of saying that we love shooting on-location: we've done a number of destination and out-of-state weddings. Let's discuss the details of your event (including location and date) and we'll customize a package based on your needs. Read more about destination weddings.
What's Included in Your Investment
- Coverage begins at eight hours. Need more time? We can add additional hours as necessary.
- Unlimited digital capture. (We don't put a cap on the number of photos we shoot.)
- Sessions with Kevin include an additional photographer (2nd photographer).
- Sessions with Kevin include an on-site technical assistant.
- Password protected online gallery of your wedding imagery.
- Direct lab service (You don't have to take reprint orders. We do that for you.)
- An 8 x 10 proof magazine for fast viewing and organization.
- Low resolution DVD for proofing, posting on social media sites and archiving.
- Album design consultation.
Bottom line? When you get your pictures, your jaw will drop. And you'll shed a tear, or two.
About the Albums
At Kevin Weinstein Photography, we include one-of-a-kind, hand crafted photo albums with our packages. They're spectacular, mostly because we don't design them ourselves. (Hey, we know our limits: album design is not our forte.)
When we're done producing your photos, we send the images to our top-secret album design team. There, they transform your pictures into an art form all its own. Each album is different because they're put together by hand: your album will never be replicated for another couple.
Albums have signature fold-out pages, tri-folds, and butterflies to reveal hidden images. In addition, pages have cuts to add visual interest. To be blunt: you have to see these in person because words and pictures don't do them justice.